"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“I Nor Dey Understand My Shoe Size Again” – Ebuka Cries Out Over The Size Of His Feet

Forum 3 years ago

“I Nor Dey Understand My Shoe Size Again” – Ebuka Cries Out Over The Size Of His Feet

Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, recently took to his social media page to complain over the size of his feet.

The Lawyer and media personality wondered if the feet ever stops growing because he could no longer understand the size of his shoe.

His tweet reads:-

Hey please, when do feet stop growing? Cos I nor dey understand my shoe size again…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Leguizamo Turned Down Happy Feet Because He Was Sick of ‘Doing All These Ice Movies’
Forum | 5 days ago

John Leguizamo Turned Down Happy Feet Because He Was Sick of ‘Doing All These Ice Movies’

Euro 2024: UEFA to increase squad size to 26 players
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Euro 2024: UEFA to increase squad size to 26 players

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out