I Would Dump A Stingy Man But Won’t Leave A Cheat – Huddah Monroe

Forum 3 years ago

I Would Dump A Stingy Man But Won’t Leave A Cheat – Huddah Monroe

Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe, has revealed the only thing she cannot condone in a relationship.

According to her, she can forgive a man if he cheats on her but if he is stingy, she’s done with that relationship.

She wrote;

I will never break up with a man for cheating! lol!

Stingy yes, i’m done. Day 1! Bye! was nice to meet you.

Especially if he is above 40 years! 45, you can’t be old and want a young woman and be stingy!

Pick a struggle!

Honestly, do old men think young beautiful women like them for love? Loool

Huddah Monroe recently slammed small yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) who are now afraid of social media.

According to her, such boys should come out of their hiding because nobody is after their kind.

She wrote;

“Hate to see small boys hiding from social media. Y’all errand boys need to calm your skinny chest and continue hunting girls for big boys cos nobody is arresting a broke man.

They only arrest big boys. It has to be a Christmas, not iTune gift cards.

“If they arrest small boys, you won’t hear it on news. It’s not news worthy.

“LMAO. Y’all a bunch of clowns. I see through your DMs. You only survive on others like leeches. Nobody is arresting a leech or errand boy. Chill, go outside, do some sit ups to broaden your chest. Who are you hiding from?

“If errand boys hide, who will get us plantain from Sharjah? Come outside ooo”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring