#BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Want To Have A Problem With You Or Him’ – Dorathy Tells Wathoni As She Clarifies Her Relationship With Brighto (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Want To Have A Problem With You Or Him’ – Dorathy Tells Wathoni As She Clarifies Her Relationship With Brighto (VIDEO)

It seems another love triangle has been created in the BBNaija house as we speak as Dorathy, Brighto and Wathoni seem to have been entangled.

In a video we have sighted, Dorathy was heard telling Wathoni the relationship she (Dorathy) has with Brighto who Wathoni seems to have fallen for him.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9ba48686e68dc6d2aee3c2e1ff369699.jpg

Wife A Lovely Birthday Message

In the video, she was heard saying;

“He said he doesn’t want to be in a thing with anybody… I want to have problem with you or anyone”

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Want Your Sex: Olivia Wilde to Star in Gregg Araki’s Thriller
Forum | 3 days ago

I Want Your Sex: Olivia Wilde to Star in Gregg Araki’s Thriller

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes