Sancho Will Stay At Dortmund For Atleast Another Season – Kehl

Forum 3 years ago

Sancho Will Stay At Dortmund For Atleast Another Season – Kehl

Borussia Dortmund director Sebastian Kehl expects Jadon Sancho to stay at the club for “at least” another season.

The 20-year-old winger has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United, though the two sides have been unable to reach an agreement.

Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said last week that the England international will definitely spend the 2020-21 campaign with the German club, while Sancho himself said he “loves” playing for them.

Kehl reiterated that Sancho wants to stay and that the Bundesliga outfit have no interest in letting him go.

“Jadon is happy to stay. He has a contract until 2023,” Kehl said.

“I see him on the pitch and he is very happy. Everyone is very happy to have him. He is going to be here for at least one more season.

“This team is the best we had. We have a mixture of very good, young, and mature players. We tried to develop the team in the last few years. Hopefully we can win titles in the next season because titles are what matter the most in the end.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 2 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 2 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob