Regina Daniels’ Husband, Ned Nwoko, Reveals Why They Named Their Son ‘Munir Neji’ (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

Regina Daniels’ Husband, Ned Nwoko, Reveals Why They Named Their Son ‘Munir Neji’ (VIDEO)

Ned Nwoko, the husband of 20-year-old Nollywood actress Regina Daniels, has shed light on the choice of name for their first child, Munir.

In the latest episode of Regina and Ned’s documentary, ‘Our Circle’, the billionaire father of many and husband to six women, revealed that they named their son, Munir an Islamic word for ‘Light’.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b07bc9a9e3159cb875274ae033f00871.jpg

The politician and philanthropist added that their son’s middle name, Neji, is a combination of his name Ned and Regina, although Neji was born out of the native Nigerian name, Nneji.

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 31 mins ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 33 mins ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 hour ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie