My Husband's Mistress Called & Threatened Me To Stay Away From Him - Caroline Danjuma

Forum 8 years ago

My Husband's Mistress Called & Threatened Me To Stay Away From Him - Caroline Danjuma

Caroline’s billionaire husband, Musa Danjuma has been accused, several times of having multiple extra-marital affairs, and fathering a child with a mistress.

On April 2, he was again spotted at Villa Medici restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos, with a yet-to-be identified woman, enjoying what appeared to be an intimate dinner for two. Caroline first reacted to the story by having a good laugh. She just came clean of her relationship status and how she;'s dealing with her husband's cheating.

Please read what the actress just shared on her IG page.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Breed Remake Will Star Shazam’s Grace Caroline Currey
Forum | 1 day ago

The Breed Remake Will Star Shazam’s Grace Caroline Currey

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 6 days ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 1 week ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti