President Buhari Celebrates Babangida At 79

Forum 3 years ago

President Buhari Celebrates Babangida At 79

President Muhammadu Buhari has sent his birthday wishes to Babangida as he prayed for long life and strength for the elder statesman.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/0dc0d52306139a9495355c4173c7198d.jpg

Femi Adesina, Special adviser to the President on media and publicity released a statement on behalf of the President that read as:

President Muhammadu Buhari sends warm felicitations to former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on his 79th birthday, August 17, 2020, joining family, friends and associates to celebrate with the elder statesman.

As the former military leader turns a new age, the President believes his services to the country will always be remembered. President Buhari prays that the Almighty God will continually strengthen Gen. Babangida, grant him good health and longer life.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 3 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 20 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday