‘May My Album Blow In Jesus Name’ – DJ Cuppy

Forum 3 years ago

‘May My Album Blow In Jesus Name’ – DJ Cuppy

Nigerian musician and disc jockey, DJ Cuppy, has declared her intentions for her upcoming album, ‘Original Copy’.

Taking to Twitter on Sunday morning, the daughter of business mogul shared photos of herself with the caption:

“May my Album BLOW in Jesus Name #OriginalCopy”

The artist has also celebrated herself for her single ‘Jollof On The Jet’ featuring Rema and Rayvanny. She wrote on Twitter:

“OVER 14 millions plays of #JollofOnTheJet THANK YOU MY CUPCAKES!!”

Asides this, her craft as a musician has been praised for its improvement. A Twitter user identified as Elon Mosque took to Twitter to express how she feels about DJ Cuppy’s growth as a musician. She wrote:

“DJ Cuppy’s music is so good now. I remember when people used to mock her music. Just proves you can be good at something as long as you don’t give up on it. People have opinions, grind regardless.”

‘Original Copy’ will be released on August 21.

See her tweet below:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/38dc5e06b0e7c530ca15529cd70e5677.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello’s Travails Politically Motivated - N’Central Youths Blow Hot
Forum | 2 days ago

Yahaya Bello’s Travails Politically Motivated - N’Central Youths Blow Hot

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot