"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Meet The Man Burna Boy Mentioned In ‘WONDERFUL’, Owns 5 Airports – Twitter User Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

Meet The Man Burna Boy Mentioned In ‘WONDERFUL’, Owns 5 Airports – Twitter User Reveals

A Twitter user identified as @Olarnipekun has taken to his page to disclose the identity of the man Burna Boy mentioned one of his songs in the “TWICE AS TALL” album, Wonderful.

In the lyrics of Wonderful, Burna boy sings,

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/f436539acc2463f1435c045987a307af.jpg

“I no want make person tell me say I too lazy

(Oluwaburna of la la ni)

As I dey hustle like Adebayo Ogunlesi

(No go talk say me I too lazy)”

According to @Olarnipekun, the man African Giant, Burna Boy mentioned in Wonderful, Adebayo Ogunlesi is a Nigerian who owns 5 airports in the UK.

He wrote;

Meet Nigerian Adebayo Ogunlesi, the man burnaboy mention in wonderful. He owns 5 airport in United Kingdom.

Actually, Adebayo Ogunlesi who was formerly the head of Global Investment Banking at Credit Suisse First Boston is currently the Chairman and Managing Partner at Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). GIP rather owns the airports not Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi.

He is married to Dr. Amelia Quist-Ogunlesi. He is known as one of the most successful and influential Africans making waves in the business sector.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash

EPL: ‘He’s lazy’ – Rooney blasts Man United midfielder
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He’s lazy’ – Rooney blasts Man United midfielder

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City