Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill Narrates How A Ghastly Power Bike Accident Ended His Football Ambition

Forum 3 years ago

Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill Narrates How A Ghastly Power Bike Accident Ended His Football Ambition

Tonto Dikeh‘s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has recounted in a recent social media post how a ghastly power bike accident ended his ambition to be a professional footballer.

He made this interesting revelation in a recent social media post on Instagram. In his post, he advised his social media followers to still pursue what they want to do no matter what happens to them.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/82a4f9eeb5978f4aaf8671e255bfd4b2.jpg

BBNaija: Erica Caught Making Love With Kiddwaya Moments After Saying She Is Done With Him

In his post, he also disclosed that he had the ghastly power bike accident in the year 2000. His post reads;

A NIGHTMARE

The picture above explains the ‘Nightmare’ that I had in year 2000 after a ghastly power-bike accident that fractured my legs and dislocated the knee joint.

The Doctors gave me the options to amputate my left leg or fly abroad for further orthopaedic treatment, but as fate would have it, I’m walking with my two(2) legs today. I’m eternally grateful to God for the divine healing.

The accident affected my football career; as I can’t play professionally anymore, but it didn’t affect my ambition to raise young African footballers to train in Europe. Today, I’m proud to have achieved my ambition as the academy begins in earnest. You can actually achieve your ambition in others, this is the same spirit of philanthropy.

Don’t let your nights affect your ambitions!

Dr. Olakunle Churchill”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/eb75a8ff0bea1d7decb08e137f0c779a.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 1 week ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal