'I've been having sex with my dad for 2yrs and we're getting married soon'

Forum 3 years ago

'I've been having sex with my dad for 2yrs and we're getting married soon'

They had sex within the first week of meeting, and they're so attached to each other that they even have nicknames for themselves and matching tattoos.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ba2df2b0899f6bad25c9adb61511a8a4.jpeg

Adult incest got a whole new meaning when an anonymous woman revealed in an interview with NY Mag's Alexa Tsoulis-Reay that she and her father having been dating for two years, and are now planning to get married.

The woman said she reconnected with her dad when she was 17 years old, after last seeing him when she was just about 4 years old.

While this might sound very weird to a lot of people, there is actually a term for people in this kind of situation. It's called Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA).

The anonymous woman also said that her mother, who suffers from bipolar disorder and some other mental health issues, was overbearing and overprotective, and when the woman's missing father finally reached out to her on social media, they clicked instantly.

They had sex within the first week of meeting, and they're so attached to each other that they even have nicknames for themselves and matching tattoos.

They've dated for two years and plan on getting married. She even said that she actually lost her virginity to her father.

"There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him — because I’d never felt comfortable with any other man. It was insanely sensual. It lasted for about an hour and there was a lot of foreplay. We both had orgasms. We are so similar, so it’s so easy to sexually please each other. For example, we both love neck-biting. I’ve never been in a more passionate, loving, fulfilling situation," she disclosed.

When asked whether she felt forced or coerced to have sex with her dad, she said:

"Absolutely not. He made sure I wanted to do it. We both initiated it and he kept asking me if I was okay, not because he thought I was distressed but because he wanted me to know that we could stop at any point. It was like any other man and woman having sex after they had each admitted their feelings... It wasn’t weird at all. It felt so natural. It didn’t even feel taboo. I felt like I had just made love with a man who I’d been with for years."

Asked how she managed to keep the relationship a secret from her mom, she said: "She doesn’t live in the same town as us and we visit her, together, a couple of times a month. Occasionally we slip up and call each other "babe" or other goofy little names. She acts like there’s something up but she doesn’t know what the hell it is. We recently got tattoos together. Mine says, 'I love my peanut butter,' because I call him my peanut butter. His says, 'I love my jelly,' because that’s what he calls me. What father and daughter do you know who have names for each other and tattoos like that? She just said, 'Oh, those are cute.' She plays dumb about it."

On what their plans are for the future, she replied: "We plan to move to New Jersey where we can be safe under the law, since adult incest isn’t illegal there, and once I’m there I’ll tell everyone. I’ll call my mom and let her know that we are in love and we are having children. If she wants to see her grandkids we’ll send her money and she can drive to see us. Once we are out about it I won’t be comfortable going back to my hometown. What if someone calls the cops?"

Talking about the uniqueness of their relationship, she said: "I think we have a better relationship than any couple I’ve met because our bond is so strong. I just feel so close to him and so in love with him. We are almost two years into the relationship and I’m still head over heels with that “first few weeks in love” feeling. Everybody says we are the cutest couple they’ve ever seen. I took him to prom."

What is your take on this kind of arrangement? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 5 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares