#BBNaija: My Baby; Kiss Me – Erica Tells Kiddwaya As They Cuddle Each Other (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: My Baby; Kiss Me – Erica Tells Kiddwaya As They Cuddle Each Other (Video)

The BBNaija love birds are at it again as they were spotted chopping love with Erica asking Kiddwaya to kiss her or else she will bite him.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/47d9e3ffde147c5cef476ec4dd45f370.jpg

The two were seen as usual cuddling each other and Erica was heard calling Kiddwaya baby asking him to kiss her or she bites him.

Kiddwaya as usual obeyed Erica and kissed her while they cuddle each other even though they still claim to be friends and nothing more.

Erica was mocked yesterday on twitter after Kiddwaya sent a shout-out to a lady believed to be his girlfriend but with what we see, the two might have fallen for each other.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 15 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 15 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand