Candy Bleakz Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Lady Left To Die On The Streets In Lagos

Forum 3 years ago

Candy Bleakz Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Lady Left To Die On The Streets In Lagos

Nigerian rapper, Candy Bleakz has shared an heartbreaking experience with an accident victim in Lagos.

Taking to her Instagram page, she shared narrayed the story of how she saw an accidnet victim who was ;eft to die on the road because people were too scared to help her. She wrote: “On my way out now, I saw a lady on the road, laying down, she was dying one one could help., I guess shes dead or almost gone. No one could help, I suggest someone calling the ambulance they said who will pay for the expenses? Who will go to the station for report?

What if they were causes of being the one that hit her with car? That was how her dead body was just covered with clothe with her bag right beside her. No one could save her. Nd I felt the real pain this could be anyone. May God save and protcet us all. What kind of pain will the family be in now, or what kind of news will they be hearing. Just going out to get what to eat!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 1 day ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 2 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours