"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

#BBNaija: “I Wan’t Stylist to Know I’m A Great Dresser That’s, Why I Dress Well During Live Eviction Shows” – Tolanibaj

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Wan’t Stylist to Know I’m A Great Dresser That’s, Why I Dress Well During Live Eviction Shows” – Tolanibaj

Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 5 female housemate, Tolanibaj has given reasons why she dresses to kill during live eviction shows.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2efafca89b781c20640903c7d072ad19.jpg

The gents in the house found themselves discussing outfits for live eviction shows where Praise appreciated Tolanibaj’s fashion sense, saying she appears sophisticated on eviction days. He feels the T-Force president doesn’t want to be evicted without wearing her nice clothes.

She appreciated the honour and said she dresses for stylists out there to know that she is a great dresser because she intends to work with them when the show is over.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable shows off wads of cash following arrest over unpaid debt
Forum | 23 hours ago

Portable shows off wads of cash following arrest over unpaid debt

New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Gets Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Gets Release Date

Video shows Mercy Johnson, Mike Godson and other actors ‘shaking’ as veteran Liz Benson arrives on set
Forum | 3 days ago

Video shows Mercy Johnson, Mike Godson and other actors ‘shaking’ as veteran Liz Benson arrives on set

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video Shows the Targaryen Civil War
Forum | 6 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video Shows the Targaryen Civil War