#BBNaija: “If you end up dating Laycon I will still be here for you for emotional support ” – Kiddwaya tells Erica

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “If you end up dating Laycon I will still be here for you for emotional support ” – Kiddwaya tells Erica

Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ season is playing host to one of the most popular ‘love triangle’ ever witnessed in the history of the reality show and fans are loving it.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/896a9d24a0fc8c025d3d1d2ec8ec33da.jpg

Just recently, Kiddwaya told his romantic partner, Erica that if their relationship/flirting ends, he would always be there for her for emotional support.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d58f0d5fc6f825b0902d38a8d5adb413.jpg

According to Kiddwaya, if Erica ends up dating Laycon, he would still talk to her and be there for her and that he would not withdraw.

“Whether we are in a relationship or flirting, if it all stops I’m here for emotional support. If you end up dating Laycon, I will still talk to you. I’m not stubborn, I won’t withdraw, won’t watch you crumble or use my jealousy to make you suffer.”

See the clip below ;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 1 day ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors