Actor Daniel K Daniel Flaunts His Mother As She Celebrates Her 60th Birthday

Forum 3 years ago

Actor Daniel K Daniel Flaunts His Mother As She Celebrates Her 60th Birthday

Multiple award winning Nollywood actor and presenter Daniel K Daniel has taken to his Instagram page to flaunt his mother as she turns 60 years today.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d0f97091755c78960bb2759772276603.png

Most Celebrities hardly display their families on their social media pages for reasons best know to them and also for security reasons. However, Daniel K Daniel is one of the few Celebrities who flaunt their mothers on their Instagram pages. Taking to his Instagram page, Daniel shared a photo of his beautiful mother celebrating her 60th birthday.

Wishing his mother a happy birthday, he captioned his photo, ” happy 60th birthday super woman!? Queen mother Daniel. Thank you for raising us right. Thank you for all the sweat and sacrifice. Thank you for all the Love and support. Thank you for all the advice and guidance. You are eternally BLESSED DKDNation let’s head over to mom’s and make her feel the Love?.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 14 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday