#BBNaija: Why I Did Not Sleep With Kiddwaya At HOH Room – Erica Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Why I Did Not Sleep With Kiddwaya At HOH Room – Erica Reveals

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Erica has said that she did not have intercourse with his deputy head of house, Kiddwaya because of the cameras.

In a convo with Tolanibaj, Erica said that she battled the crave for sekz with Kiddwaya whilst they were in the HOH lounge, the place reserved for Head of House and the Deputy.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d29cc9450b52fff8ce9ecefb5aa28cd9.jpg

She said,

“I think it is just the physical attraction that makes it hard because we are all over each other all the time. “Last night, it was so difficult to not have sex. It was so hard I just kept looking at the camera to remind myself where I am. God help me this night.”

Tolanibaj gave her a candid advice that she should not lose the fact that it is a game so she should be careful.

“This is advice, just have like one leg in and one leg out. l think you just put it at the back of your mind that this is a show, and you don’t want to be holding yourself back except for sex, me I no dey that one. But anything else you can have fun.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova