#BBNaija: ‘You’re Too Peaceful For Me, I Can’t Be With A Guy That’s Too Peaceful – Nengi Tells Ozo (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: ‘You’re Too Peaceful For Me, I Can’t Be With A Guy That’s Too Peaceful – Nengi Tells Ozo (VIDEO)

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, gave him her peace of mind regarding how she wants her man to be and the type of person Ozo.

Nengi told Ozo in a private chat that he can’t be a person of his type because he is too peaceful for his liking.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1aa2592a70136cbde59d3ce6cd9e97e1.jpg

According to the former beauty queen, the only thing Ozo knows is peace and she can’t have someone like him as her boyfriend.

Her disclosure follows a heated clash between her and fellow housemate, Lucy in the house where Ozo tried to calm her down after the encounter.

“See, that’s why I told you from the onset that you are too peaceful for me. I can’t possibly be with a guy that is too peaceful, like all you know is peace

” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 18 hours ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 19 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 1 day ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut