"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

#BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Anything Against You, Neither Do I Have Anything Against Ozo” – Brighto Tells Dorathy

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Anything Against You, Neither Do I Have Anything Against Ozo” – Brighto Tells Dorathy

Brighto has clarified himself with Dorathy after the damages he did to her and Ozo about their relationship yesterday.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6a19154a2e588a6c0a5c77a8dbaea9b2.jpg

During the live eviction show, Ebuka asked Dorathy about a comment she made about Ozo with evicted housemate Ka3na on how she wishes to date him. She quickly denied ever making such a statement and that Ozo is just a friend.

Ebuka called on Brighto, a.k.a ‘Lord Baelish’ to tell the house what he thinks of Ozo and Dorathy’s relationship which he said Dorathy has feelings for Ozo but might have killed or in the process of killing it. This sent shockwaves in the house and on social media.

His comment could be linked to the fight that broke out between Lucy and Nengi after the live evicti on show. Later in the night, Dorathy confronted Brighto on the statement he made saying she expected him to have her back because she had discussed the Ozo situation with him before and has had a bad experience with love triangles so she would never fall for that again.

To her, she feels Brighto is using her to chase clout, Brighto objected to her comments saying he has never discussed her conversations with anyone, not even Wathoni, he just spoke what was on his mind and has nothing against her or Ozo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers
Forum | 4 hours ago

Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 4 hours ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2