Popular Yoruba Actress, Taiwo Aromokun’s Marriage Crashes

Forum 8 years ago

Popular Yoruba Actress, Taiwo Aromokun’s Marriage Crashes

Popular Yoruba actress,Taiwo Aromokun has revealed that her marriage to her Holland-based hubby, Olayemi Abimbola, popularly known as Ogun of Holland, has packed up.

The role-interpreter, who relocated back to Nigeria from UK with her twin boys a few weeks ago, made this disclosure in a recent TV
interview, while also stating that the most important things to her now is taking care of her two kids and concentrate more on her job.

‘I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realized my mistakes,’ She said.

Speaking on what’s next for her, the Lagos State University graduate said, ‘I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me. I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016.’

Taiwo got married to Ogun of Holland on December 26, 2012 at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry, Lagos. She relocated to U.K. shortly after the wedding where she had her adorable twin boys, Jade and Jamine.

What led to the marriage crash, according to those in the know, was that Taiwo reportedly found out that her husband is allegedly married to a white woman in Holland and they have two kids together. The Ogun-state born socialite reportedly tricked the actress to marry her and it was later on that she discovered that the man she is married to actually lied to her.

In order to avoid immigration trouble, Ogun of Holland, is said to have returned to his wife in Holland and Taiwo, who couldn’t stand it anymore, decided to pull out of the union.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 4 days ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Men Who Place Mothers Above Wives Not Fit For Marriage – BBNaija’s Ennada
Forum | 5 days ago

Men Who Place Mothers Above Wives Not Fit For Marriage – BBNaija’s Ennada

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada