I Promise To Be The Best Mum – Regina Daniels Says As She Shares Photos

Forum 3 years ago

I Promise To Be The Best Mum – Regina Daniels Says As She Shares Photos

Nollywood actress and philanthropist Regina Daniels has shared photos of herself and new baby Munir Ned Neji Nwoko and has promised to be the best mother.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d4f485760aa80a796720be8ab1d69296.jpeg

The model and singer Regina Daniels and her husband officially revealed the face of their baby in one of the episodes in their series “Our Circle”. The revealing of the baby’s face has attracted diverse opinions and reactions from their fans and loved ones.

Taking to her Instagram page, she shared adorable photos of her baby and herself expressing her joy of having him and also promising to be a good mother to him.

“My son ????

Words cannot express the joy in my hearts whenever I say these words. I am beyond lucky to have you and I promise to be the best mum and your best friend for life. You rock my world BOY ?”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie