‘She Has Said A Lot of Bad Things About Us But We Have to Put It Aside’- Davido Allegedly Tells Chioma Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Birthday

Forum 3 years ago

‘She Has Said A Lot of Bad Things About Us But We Have to Put It Aside’- Davido Allegedly Tells Chioma Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Birthday

Nigerian actor cum gist giver, Uche Maduagwo has dropped another news about Davido, saying the singer has extended a birthday message to Kemi Olunloyo to mark her 56th birthday.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ab1071139b1a4e7ae35150f2abd94d7a.jpg

Davido and the Kemi Olunloyo don’t see eye to eye owing to controversial reports the Nigerian journalist has been making him. However, according to an IG post Uche Maduagwu made, Davido told his girlfriend Chioma that he holds nothing against Kemi Olunloyo as he wished her a happy birthday.

Exclusive): #Omg, Davido allegedly wishes #KemiOlunloyo happy birthday. ??If this #good news is accurate, then

@davidoofficial is indeed, a great legend. I am still trying to get #Davido on #phone to confirm this, ?but according to rumour, the biggest #music singer in #Naija and #Africa allegedly told Chioma jokingly “mummy KO is 56, she don talk so many tins against us, but we have to let go of all the pain we feel and spread love, I dey wish am happy bday sha” @kemiolunloyo I wish you #happy birthday, you are a great woman of God

and #journalist.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 5 hours ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 6 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 6 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 21 hours ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors