Wow See The Sweet Words Tchidi Chikere, Got From Her Hubby As She Turns A Year Older Today

Forum 8 years ago

Wow See The Sweet Words Tchidi Chikere, Got From Her Hubby As She Turns A Year Older Today

Nollywood filmmaker/producer Tchidi Chikere, sends sweet words to his wife, Actress Nuella Njubigbo-Chikere as she turns a year older today March 18.

The couple got married in 2013 and are blessed with a daughter together. Check out more photos she shared on her IG page and her husband’s birthday message to her below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 1 day ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O
Forum | 1 day ago

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 3 days ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 5 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com