Ajimobi made heaven – Wife

Forum 3 years ago

Ajimobi made heaven – Wife

Florence, wife of the late Oyo governor, Abiola Ajimobi, says her husband is in heaven.

The widow made the declaration on Sunday in Oluyole, Ibadan.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/17344aad18ae9dc1dd004709fc389450.png

Florence spoke when she received the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) leadership in Oyo State.

The delegation led by the chairman, Ademola Babalola, paid an Eid-el-Kabir visit.

The former First Lady said she misses everything her husband whom she described as her strength and greatest supporter. Noting that Ajimobi lived a fulfilled life, she quipped: “What does it profit a man even if he lived up to 90 years and he can’t make heaven?”.

She noted that, “Abiola Ajimobi made heaven and he is at peace with God. That is my greatest consolation. That is my joy. I cried and was sad because I miss him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 20 mins ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online