Caitlyn Jenner Attacks Hillary Clinton, Says Former First Lady Doesn't Care About Women

Forum 8 years ago

Caitlyn Jenner Attacks Hillary Clinton, Says Former First Lady Doesn't Care About Women

Reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner has attacked Democratic front runner Hillary Clinton during the opening episode of her latest reality TV show.

Jenner, 66, described the possibility of a Clinton presidency as 'unfortunate' dismissing claims that she should be more liberal because she has transitioned from a man to a woman.

The self-confessed conservative was discussing politics and the presidential election during the premiere of 'I Am Cait'.

Caitlyn said: 'If we are unfortunate enough to get Hillary as our next president, we need her on our side. But she won't be it would be the last place I want to be. ‘She couldn’t care less about women, she only cares about herself.’

When asked about which Republican candidate would be most supportive of transgender people, Jenner replied 'all of them'.

Last week, Jenner offered her services to Ted Cruz's presidential campaign to become his advisor on trans issues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday