Video Of Nigerian Man Confronting A Group of Women Protesting Against Rape Sparks Outrage (WATCH)

Forum 3 years ago

Video Of Nigerian Man Confronting A Group of Women Protesting Against Rape Sparks Outrage (WATCH)

A video making rounds on social media reveal a Nigerian man confronting a group of young women protesting against rape in Lagos.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/882cfb82c3de773d385d2a8d37efa9a3.jpg

The unidentified man was seeing heavily arguing with the protesters in front of the house and he could be heard cautioning the women to who were seen holding placards to ‘stop taking money from women’.

The video has since hitting social media sparked outrage between Nigerian men and women and the fierce debate still lingers on.

Go through his narration and analysis.

When I first read the headline, I wondered what was really there to confront when it came to protesting against rape, surely it’s something that we should all be happy to protest against right? Because no matter from which side you look at it, rape is awful.

And so I clicked on the video to see what the man was complaining about, why he was confronting these innocent women and, you just have to see it for yourself.

But first, please don’t forget to like my Facebook page so you don’t miss out on any new stories that I post every single day.

Okay, so in the 30-second clip, this is what the man had to say against these women protesting.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 21 hours ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 21 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 22 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 22 hours ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle