I amassed a massive debt on the day I married you- Ubi Franklin says in his birthday message to wife, Lilian

Forum 8 years ago

I amassed a massive debt on the day I married you- Ubi Franklin says in his birthday message to wife, Lilian

Actress Lilian Franklin, the beautiful wife of Tripple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, is a year older today March 8th. In his birthday message to her which he posted on Instagram, Ubi said he amassed a massive debt of unconditional love and undying commitment since he got married to her. He wrote;

"I amassed a massive debt on the day I got married to you – the debt of unconditional love and undying commitment. I promise to keep repaying this debt until my very last breath. The woman who managed to make me like soap operas and hate using dirty washrooms, deserves a standing ovation on her birthday Good times or bad, happy or sad… just one look into your eyes is all it take ???????????? Happy Birthday Love".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 22 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town