Alleged Fraudster, Adeherself Pens Down An Emotional Public Apology As She Bounces Back

Forum 3 years ago

Alleged Fraudster, Adeherself Pens Down An Emotional Public Apology As She Bounces Back

Social media influencer, Adedamola Adewale Rukayat popularly known as Adeherself has come back strongly on social media after her release from the jaws of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2c571be13f99fbd69b3acd7339020c91.png

She has issued a deserving apology to all the fans and stakeholders she has wronged when she got arrested on charges of committing fraud. According to her, she has learned a lot of things from her arrest and would strive to be a better person going forward. She also noted that she is not completely done with the due process as the case is still in court as she called for the support of her fans to support her in such a tough time.

She took to Instagram to issue a lengthy apology in a post she captioned as:

“If there’s one thing I’ve learnt in life, it’s to never give up no matter how hard things may get in life…. I Am Adeherself, yes I’m cheerful, happy, playful, energetic and free spirited, I wunt deny the fact that right now I’m in pains and presently going through a phase I never imagined I could ever face in life ?

I know I will come out of this victorious, and by the special grace of God with the help of my counselor, I’ll be Adeherself the real King of Queens once again.

To all my lovers out there, I’m sorry I have not been able to say much about what has been going on concerning the whole situation on ground. please understand that this still an on going case, and I’m following the instructions of my lawyers… I love you all with all my heart and I assure you that’s Adeherself will be Adeherself once again?.”

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 5 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 1 week ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 1 week ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note