#BBNaija: “Female Friend Kill You There” – Nengi Forbids Ozo From Having A Female Friend (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “Female Friend Kill You There” – Nengi Forbids Ozo From Having A Female Friend (Video)

Nengi has sounded it to Ozo loud and clear that her boyfriend has no right to have a female bestie when she is around.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4cf4cf4335d2c8f689b34dfee2d4d300.jpg

After last night’s eviction show, the two were spotted at the lounge discussing life issues and the things they expect from their partners and the bad sides in a relationship. According to her, she is the possessive type of woman who wouldn’t like to share anything in a relationship.

Ozo proceeded to ask her what she thinks of her partner having a female friend which she replied “female friend kill you there” repeatedly. To her, her partner can have a female friend but should be distant because she is the one in the relationship and not the friend

“I want to be your only friend, I have to be your only friend because you are mine”

Nengi’s point is a clear warning to Ozo that he can’t have female friends if they both decide to start a relationship.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 3 days ago