I Would Have Been In Jail – Tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up On Why She Was Deported From Dubai

Forum 3 years ago

I Would Have Been In Jail – Tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up On Why She Was Deported From Dubai

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has finally opened up about her Dubai incident saying she doesn’t want to go into details with that.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/0ef4345ed79c3bc4a736902ececf18c7.jpg

The actress in a recent post disclosed the issue had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol if not she would have been jailed by now.

According to her, she wasn’t dressed properly and per the customs and tradition of the people there, it’s haram for a lady to dress as such.

Therefore, she was called a prostitute which was an insult to her but she doesn’t want to talk about that in detail because she now has a house there and wants to go back there in peace.

”Far from it. That incident in Dubai was not drugs because if it was I would be in jail. It had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol even. On that day, I was insulted by one of the guards. He said something very derogatory to me in Arabic, I think Lebanon. It’s called Sharamuta which means prostitute, it means a call girl and I was not so dressed.

But it was a show, so I had like a very amazing bra inside and this blazer on top. To them, it is Haram when you are not dressed properly. So that is where all of the altercation started. That was the only problem, any other information is just false, I really don’t want to go into so much detail about Dubai because I have a home there now and I want to be able to enter freely after all of this and that is why I never really talked about it“

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 12 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 6 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term