Blogger Reveals Davido Has Ignored A Sick Chioma to Spend Time With Sophia Momodu And Imade Adeleke

Forum 3 years ago

Blogger Reveals Davido Has Ignored A Sick Chioma to Spend Time With Sophia Momodu And Imade Adeleke

Cutie Julls- a popular Nigerian blogger seems to have more scoop on the inner happenings of Davido and his household.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/51b27fbf1dfa14a9015ff0a25d57cf91.jpg

Making a new post on his Instagram page, the blogger alleged that Davido snubbed her girlfriend Chioma Avril Rowland who is currently ill to spend time with former girlfriend Sophia Momodu and Imade Adeleke, his first daughter.

Here’s what he posted:

“I don’t know about you o. But me, I mean me myself, I cannot be with a man who will be taking “his so called ex” on a beacation all in the name of taking his daughter on a vacation. Mbano. Oga, if you want your daughter/son to have some nice time out there, you either take them alone or probably with me or you give the mother money to carry the pikin to the said vac. Like, watching the internet and seeing “your man” chilling with a “supposed ex” in the name of giving his daughter a treat. Kilonshele!! ?… Ya werey ni? Boiiii!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 7 hours ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 9 hours ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 15 hours ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 15 hours ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy