SAD: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Shares Her Story As She Battles With Kidney Disease, Death (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

SAD: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Shares Her Story As She Battles With Kidney Disease, Death (Video)

Nigerian actress, Ngozi Nwosu has opened up on her battle with kidney disease and fake death news which have been tied on her neck since the deadly ailment set in.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/056b2fcbd071e0af85d2281f0d21fa9f.jpg

Speaking in the latest edition of #WithChude, the thespian said false reportage of her death, and a different one saying she has contracted leukemia felt like being buried alive.

“The price of being a celebrity is over-high,” she said. “If I didn’t handle it the way I did, it could have killed me. Even over two decades in the game doesn’t prepare you for that.”

Recounting one of the lowest moments of her battle with illness, Ngozi told host, Chude Jideonwo,

“I fell and blacked out. When I regained consciousness I thought it was just one of those things. So I told myself to get up and walk, but I couldn’t. There I was looking at my phone. I couldn’t call for help. The generator was on, so nobody heard me. I asked myself, ‘Is this the end of the road?”
she said sadly.

WATCH:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 15 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 15 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 16 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 22 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo