Ifu Ennada Releases Stunning Photos To Mark Her Birthday (Photos)

Forum 3 years ago

Ifu Ennada Releases Stunning Photos To Mark Her Birthday (Photos)

Former BBNaija housemate, Iheme Faith Uloma better known as Ifu Ennada has taken to social media to share some hot sexy pictures to mark her birthday which has got her fans talking.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/da4b35ebaca5d891edba40b7600b3818.jpeg

Today, July 23 being her birthday, she has made her fans go heels over her with the stunning bikini photo she has shared on her Instagram page.

She captioned her post as:

“It’s My MFing Birthday‼️‼️?? I’m Blessing Some People Financially Later! My Bikini was made by a young Nigerian girl who’s a bad a** Designer, she is @blessing_mandy , pls patronise her??”

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself