BBNaija: “I Like Ozo, He Is A Husband Material But Not For Me” – BBNaija Housemate, Erica (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

BBNaija: “I Like Ozo, He Is A Husband Material But Not For Me” – BBNaija Housemate, Erica (Video)

BBNaija Lockdown season 5 female housemate, Erica has written off the lover boy in the house, Ozo, saying he is a husband material but not her type.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6c7190e38dd5cffbf35b2d9d50c46e8c.jpg

Erica has scrapped off any thought of people merging her with Ozo as she is not looking into having any relationship with him because he is not her type though he looks responsible and would make a good husband.

She made this clear while speaking with Big Brother in the dairy room, sharing her thought about her fellow housemates.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience