M.I Abaga Replies OAP Osi Suave After He Says It's Disrespectful To Compare J.Cole To Him

Forum 8 years ago

M.I Abaga Replies OAP Osi Suave After He Says It's Disrespectful To Compare J.Cole To Him

American rapper J.Cole started trending on Twitter this morning after his fans lashed out at him for not keeping his promise to release his album in the month of February. A lot of fans said they were awake all night hoping that he would do a late night release just before February was over.

Nigerian hip hop fans got into the topic and started tweeting, comparing M.I, who released his mixtape today, with J.cole. OAP Osi Suave then tweeted saying it was an insult to compare the pair, saying that J.Cole was the first rapper to go platinum in 25 years without a feature to which M.I fired back.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 5 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 week ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy