I’m not a hoe in reality – Naira Marley reveals true personality

Forum 3 years ago

I’m not a hoe in reality – Naira Marley reveals true personality

Popular Nigerian Singer, Naira Marley, on Tuesday morning revealed his true personality.

Marley known for tweeting sexual and vulgar words is also the leader of ‘Marlians ‘no manners’.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/95db3a58b73978cb456f0fe1fec08d34.png

The headliner of the ‘Marlian’ movement has singles such as Soapy’, ‘Opotoyi’ garnished with explicit, lewd lyrics of sexual reverence.

However, the singer has cleared the air on his Twitter page that all his posts on social media is just for laughs as he is not a ‘hoe in real life’.

His tweet read: “If you have a crush on me, ignore all the hoe shit I post it’s all for laughs. I’m not a hoe in real life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 7 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 7 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 8 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories