Popular Occult Member Claims All Ghanaian Churches Practice Occultism

3 months ago

In a recent exclusive interview with GhBase TV, Ghanaian occult member, Emmanuel Frimpong who prefers to be called LUCIFER claimed that all Ghanaian churches practice occultism.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b9bc089210521219acdcfab4d6895de9.jpg

To make his claim more valid, he also claimed that he started having some encounters with spiritual beings when he was a baby.

Although he was born into a strong Pentecostal Family, he knew he was different at that young age because his ‘gift’ manifested in him.

Speaking in the interview, he said;

“The church of Pentecost, Roman Catholic are all occults because as long as they gather to meet to worship an entity, it can be linked to an act of occultism. My parents never understood me and when I started manifesting my powers. They will take me to church for prayers but it never worked because the power I had was a gift.

Most people are not Spirit-filled so it is easy to manipulate them. Most pastors in Ghana are fake and they come to me for powers for members.”

Related Forums
Forum
Youths Allegedly Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance
5 days ago
Forum
Popular SARS Officer “YomiSARS” Changed His Instagram Handle Amidst The #EndSARS Protest
5 days ago
Forum
Kanye West celebrates as he claims he now has a net worth of $5billion after falling ‘$53 million in debt’
1 week ago
Forum
I Will Be Leading A Massive Protest On Wednesday Morning – James Brown Claims He Doesn’t Shout Like Others
2 weeks ago