Popular Occult Member Claims All Ghanaian Churches Practice Occultism

Forum 3 years ago

Popular Occult Member Claims All Ghanaian Churches Practice Occultism

In a recent exclusive interview with GhBase TV, Ghanaian occult member, Emmanuel Frimpong who prefers to be called LUCIFER claimed that all Ghanaian churches practice occultism.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b9bc089210521219acdcfab4d6895de9.jpg

To make his claim more valid, he also claimed that he started having some encounters with spiritual beings when he was a baby.

Although he was born into a strong Pentecostal Family, he knew he was different at that young age because his ‘gift’ manifested in him.

Speaking in the interview, he said;

“The church of Pentecost, Roman Catholic are all occults because as long as they gather to meet to worship an entity, it can be linked to an act of occultism. My parents never understood me and when I started manifesting my powers. They will take me to church for prayers but it never worked because the power I had was a gift.

Most people are not Spirit-filled so it is easy to manipulate them. Most pastors in Ghana are fake and they come to me for powers for members.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 6 hours ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 10 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 2 days ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane
Forum | 5 days ago

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane