Watch Wizkid Give A Speech At His Birthday Party In The Studio By Popping And Spraying Champagne On His Friends (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Watch Wizkid Give A Speech At His Birthday Party In The Studio By Popping And Spraying Champagne On His Friends (Video)

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, also known as Wizkid could be described as the happiest man in the year 2020 regardless of the emergence of coronavirus preventing him from moving to his home country, Nigeria.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6494fda55eb6869c4d76e69e64b317d3.jpg

The singer celebrated his birthday on 16th July 2020 and it has merry making each and everyday. According to sources, his friends he worked with on his ‘Made In Lagos’ album threw a surprise birthday party for him.

A video shared by party attendees sees his friends present him with a birthday cake while singing the popular ‘happy birthday’ song for him. Another video shows him pop a champagne and dance to his new age.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos