TOO BAD!!! NGO Staff Official Defiles 10 Year Old Girl In Borno State

Forum 3 years ago

TOO BAD!!! NGO Staff Official Defiles 10 Year Old Girl In Borno State

Police Personnel in Borno State have arrested a staff of a non-governmental organization (NGO)- Street Child.

The NGO is operating in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital and the incident reportedly occurred in his room at the Mashidimami area of the state.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1d5018922855d2cf4ca40ca8a28145fd.jpg

Confirming this report, the mother of the victim disclosed that the man forced her daughter into bed when stuff the man bought from her shop to his room.

‘My daughter assisted him to offload a carton of water and soft drinks to his room and he grabbed her and pushed her on his bed, covered her mouth with his hands, and raped my daughter on Sunday.”

This has drawn a reaction from an activist, Comrade Lucy Dlama Yunana. According to her, she has a great interest in the case.

“Mother of the victim called and informed me about the rape, and I went to the police station at GRA police station to see the defiler, who is currently in the police custody.

“All I want is justice to take its course, and I will follow it to a logical conclusion,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 7 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 2 days ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers