Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘Ini, You Are Gov Udom Emmanuel’s Side Chick Abi?’- Fan accuses Ini Edo Over Her Appointment By Gov Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom State

Forum 3 years ago

‘Ini, You Are Gov Udom Emmanuel’s Side Chick Abi?’- Fan accuses Ini Edo Over Her Appointment By Gov Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom State

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, bagged another re-appointment as the Special Assistant on Culture & Tourism to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State which has drawn a lot of comments from her fans over an alleged relationship between the two.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/fbf940e2228d453b9d6ec9c1743e27b7.jpeg

Ini Edo took to social media to break the news about her reappointment by Gov, Udom Emmanuel of the Akwa Ibom state amidst congratulatory messages fro her colleague actors and actresses in Nollywood.

Not all the comments were pleasant as the nay-sayers went about their normal duties under her post.

She announced her appointment with the caption:

“Grateful to God and my Boss , His excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the re appointment to serve in the tourism sector of our dear State..I look forward to great accomplishment and milestones in this new era . God bless Gov Udom Emmanuel God bless the Great state of AkwaAbasibom Good bless all my brownsugar family for your constant love and support ..

Everything good thing will come to those who trust in the name of the Lord .?”

See comment:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/467313507879309c378dd73ddaa3d916.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abigail Filmmakers No Longer Working on Escape from New York Requel
Forum | 2 days ago

Abigail Filmmakers No Longer Working on Escape from New York Requel

Fancy Dance Trailer Previews Lily Gladstone Apple TV+ Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Fancy Dance Trailer Previews Lily Gladstone Apple TV+ Movie

Abigail Digital Release Date Set for Universal’s Vampire Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Abigail Digital Release Date Set for Universal’s Vampire Movie

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 week ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions