How my wife and I welcomed our first child after doctors told us we couldn’t conceive — Actor Deyemi Okanlawon

Forum 3 years ago

How my wife and I welcomed our first child after doctors told us we couldn’t conceive — Actor Deyemi Okanlawon

Nollywood Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon is currently in a celebratory mood as his son turns four today, 10th July.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5e725d515b9a78b8475d136f3099dbdc.jpg

The actor took to his Instagram page to celebrate his son as he recounted how he was born three years after doctors told he and his wife that she would not be able to conceive.

Sharing the photo, he wrote ;

”After 3 yrs of trying and then finally being told we couldn’t conceive your mum came home crying. I held her close and let her cry then when she was done I tilted up her face, looked her straight in the eyes and told her “That’s not what God told me! We will have our own children!”.

On this day, 10th July, 4 years ago I woke up to the cry of a child my heart swelled with love and pride… and I understood for the first time the hearts of both my heavenly and earthly fathers towards me! Happy 4th Birthday Demide… I’m super proud to call you son. Luv, DeyemiTheDaddy p.s. @damilolaokanlawon see how I fulfilled my promise of giving you beautiful sons”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno