Photos: C. Ronaldo Ignores R. Madrid President's Orders; Flies Out To See Rumoured Gay Friend & Family

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: C. Ronaldo Ignores R. Madrid President's Orders; Flies Out To See Rumoured Gay Friend & Family

There were reports recently that the Real Madrid star had been banned by his club's president Florentino Perez from making constant trips to Morocco to see kick boxer friend, Badr Hari. But photos uploaded yesterday by the player on his Instagram account and photos from paparazzi indicate Ronaldo not only defied his club's president orders, but he also traveled with his mum and son Cristiano Jr and they all spent the weekend with Badr Hari.

And according to reports, contrary to a gay relationship between Cristiano and Badr being mooted by some media outlets ,the 30-year-old Portuguese international is planning to build a house and hotel in Marrakech, Morocco as he and his family are huge lovers of the city.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 13 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 17 hours ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 20 hours ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola