Photo: 'I'll Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Aks Me Out, She Makes Me Wet' - Actress Ruth

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: 'I'll Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Aks Me Out, She Makes Me Wet' - Actress Ruth

SINCE Ruth Eze came into the movie industry a few years ago, her profile has always been on the rise, and today she’s one of the actresses to reckon with.

However, reacting to the rise of homosexuals in Nollywood, the University of Benin graduate and Imo State-born role interpreter said that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities.

But when pushed further, Eze confessed that her burning, lustful passion for sultry actress, Genevieve Nnaji, could make her have a re-think.

Hear her:“Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a l£sb!an, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer.

“Anyway, I’m not a l£sb!an but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences (of their actions), then they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and women admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me, to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.”

Ruth Eze is a talented actress cum scriptwriter, whose mum did not initially approve of her coming into Nollywood until she assured her that she would not disappoint their family.

She has written and also starred in over a dozen hit movies including Girls Crip, Emo­tional Mistake,
Desperate Hawkers and Pregnant Hawkers among others. However, Ezeh believes her best is yet to come.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael