Photos: Kenyan Video Vixen, Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New House

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Kenyan Video Vixen, Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New House

Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika took to her Instagram page to share photos of her new 2-storey home. Counting her blessings, the bootylicious vixen wrote:

"The view from my rooftop.The Artist/InteriorExteriorDesigner in me is about to turn this space into HeavenSoon I'll be having jacuzzi/BBQ parties with my sweethearts.Life is indeed a journey, you never wake up & have it all perfect! You need to feel the struggle & pain & be Patient before seeing better days. I remember when I came to Nairobi I used to live in a bedsitter in Kahawa Wendani Ksh. 3,500 monthly. It was the Living Room, Dining, Bedroom,Kitchen,Bathroom all in one sq££zed space...and today Ksh. 3,500 is what I'd use on call credit daily. See how God works! Prayer; Major Key#Blessed #Queendom#DoubleStoreyHouse#"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden
Forum | 2 days ago

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods
Forum | 2 days ago

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series

Iris: Tom Hollander & Niamh Algar Lead New Thriller Series from Luther Creator
Forum | 2 days ago

Iris: Tom Hollander & Niamh Algar Lead New Thriller Series from Luther Creator