Arsenal XI Vs Wolves: Confirmed Team News And Predicted Lineup

Forum 3 years ago

Arsenal XI Vs Wolves: Confirmed Team News And Predicted Lineup

Mikel Arteta is likely to make changes to his Arsenal team for their trip to Wolves this evening following their win over Norwich City on Wednesday.

The Gunners have a tight turnaround between the two games and Arteta said some players’ fitnesses need checking.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4e22e4a2cdea36c9d29289312580670e.jpg

In defence, Rob Holding is likely to come in as Sead Kolasinac may be due a rest after starting the last two games.

Bukayo Saka is also primed to come in at left wing-back for Kieran Tierney – who has started the last three games.

On the opposite flank, Cedric Soares will hope to make his full debut after scoring off the bench against Norwich, while the midfield pairing of Granit Xhaka and Dani Ceballos should remain.

In attack, Nicolas Pepe is primed to come in after being rested on Wednesday and he could be joined by Eddie Nketiah.

Alexandre Lacazette started against Norwich, but he failed to find the net.

Arsenal predicted XI (3-4-3): Martinez; Mustafi, Luiz, Holding; Cedric, Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka; Pepe, Nketiah, Aubameyang

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship play-offs fixtures confirmed [Full details]
Forum | 1 day ago

Championship play-offs fixtures confirmed [Full details]

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City

UCL: I’m sure – Thomas Tuchel predicts team to play final in Wembley
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: I’m sure – Thomas Tuchel predicts team to play final in Wembley