Tiwa Savage shares adorable photo with her son Jamal

Forum 8 years ago

Tiwa Savage shares adorable photo with her son Jamal

Singer Tiwa Savage shared this very adorbale photo on her Instagram page and wrote

"Good Morning yummy mummies as most people are starting their day, we've probably been up for a few hours now as babies know how to interrupt our beauty sleep but that's ok because we love them more than anything. Anyhow Jamil is 6 months now and this morning I thought I heard him trying to say DaDa, Ahhhhh ???? I just quickly started saying MaMa MaMa MaMa before my husband heard, I mean I carried you for how many months, you come resemble your papa, now you wan come say daddy name first. Rara o, I go do ojoro LOL ?????????? but all jokes apart every new stage with your baby is so amazing, from first smile to first words to first steps. What was your babies first words".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 9 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 10 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 10 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 10 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi