Segun Arinze sends loving shoutout to his wife as she turns a year older

Forum 8 years ago

Segun Arinze sends loving shoutout to his wife as she turns a year older

Below is what Segun Arinze wrote to celebrate his wife, Julie...

"A mother, a Sister, a niece, an aunt, a friend and a wife. God fearing, humble, compassionate, loving, independent minded, bespoke, liberal with an effervescent infectious smile. Sterling qualities I admire in you. I bless God you came my way. May God continually bless you, protect and uphold you. May grant you your heart desires. His Grace, love and mercy abide with you always. Happy birthday my darling wife and mother of our 3 lovely kids. Julie Onyenma a rare GEM you truly are. Love you."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 17 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday