"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Revealed!! Olamide Has No Official App - Waploaded

Forum 8 years ago

Revealed!! Olamide Has No Official App - Waploaded

Dear Waploadites/Olamide fans, we're pleased and also sorry to info you that a piece of information that had circulated all round top websites in Nigeria (including us) yesterday being the 24th of Jan. 2015, of Olamide dropping his first android app for his fans was all false.

The news was all round yesterday that YBNL boss, Olamide will be dropping his first ever android and ios app for his beloved fans. The news which have wave swept fans has comes up to be bogus.

How The News Came To Waploaded

What really happens... Yesterday, i was going through my email account when i saw this new mail that actually tops others titled " Olamide set to drop his first Android app for ios & Android devices "... And i was like WoW what a good news and nice from YBNL. As a die-hard fan i did bother to comfirm it but to put up the post immediately. But it was this morning i discovered everything.. And how?

How Did Waploaded Discovered The Truth Behind This App?

This morning i received another Mail from same E-mail address " Hyperpeeps@gmail.com "... See Snapshoot beneath;

So i now decide to download and check how quality the app is... Guess what i saw? This rubbish beneath;

That when i know the untruth of this impersonating app.

I dont know how people will just sit down their ass and do up a job to impersonate someone. Is just so sick & ridiculous..

Waploadites, whats your say on this?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Salvable First Look Image Revealed for Shia Labeouf-Led Crime Drama
Forum | 6 days ago

Salvable First Look Image Revealed for Shia Labeouf-Led Crime Drama

Jeremy Renner Revealed He ‘Died’ After Snowplow Accident, Claims Co-Star
Forum | 1 week ago

Jeremy Renner Revealed He ‘Died’ After Snowplow Accident, Claims Co-Star

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid