Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Waje Warns

Forum 8 years ago

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Waje Warns

Top Nigerian female vocalist, Waje Iruobe, has gone through a lot in life especially when it comes to relationships and to some extent; she is in position to educate some couple on how to manage their relationships.

The singer recently made it known that some people jump into marriage these days without really knowing what the union entails.

She stated that “Marriage is not an achievement but a commitment,” and should be shared equally between both parties in love.
50/50 doesn’t mean men should start wearing make-up. It means men should treat women with respect.”

In high expectation for a brighter future, the singer in a response to a question on if she would like to give acting a trial, stated that she has done some stage plays but cannot predict if she take on acting in the future.

According to her, “I’ve done a few stage plays, Nollywood? Let’s see how it goes.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 19 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel