"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Pulisic So Talented & Can Get Better’ – Lampard

Forum 3 years ago

Pulisic So Talented & Can Get Better’ – Lampard

Frank Lampard considers Christian Pulisic to have “so much talent” and believes the United States international can get “better and better” as part of an exciting young Chelsea side.

The 21-year-old put in another impressive showing for the Blues on Thursday as they helped to hand the Premier League title to Liverpool with a 2-1 victory over Manchester City at Stamford Bridge.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a13e200369831585b5436284851a9756.jpg

Pulisic had seen his debut season in England disrupted by untimely injuries heading into a coronavirus-enforced break.

He told reporters when quizzed on a big-money addition from 2019: “Christian came in last summer. Lot of talk about it. He didn’t really get a break when he got in the team. He was playing really well and gets a really tough injury.

“I wanted to protect him a bit against Villa, see that he could make an impact. He did that.

“I always planned to start him against Man City because I know what he can bring in these sort of games and he brought it. He did really well.

“He needs to keep working, he’s a young player but he’s got so much talent and he can get better and better.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We will be better without Mbappe – PSG manager, Luis Enrique
Forum | 3 days ago

We will be better without Mbappe – PSG manager, Luis Enrique

Arsenal’s Raya names striker better than Erling Haaland
Forum | 1 week ago

Arsenal’s Raya names striker better than Erling Haaland

EPL: Cole Palmer continues to rewrite Chelsea history, matching Drogba, Lampard records
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Cole Palmer continues to rewrite Chelsea history, matching Drogba, Lampard records

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 1 week ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series